Netgear Wifi Extender N300 is a useful electronic device that which allows your wire/wireless devices like laptop, computer or Smartphone gets connect with the internet. When you successfully perform Netgear Wifi Extender N300 setup, you can access the internet at places like a storeroom, terrace and garage. Follow the steps given below to setup easily at your home or office.
- Unbox your n300 Netgear Wi-Fi extender, and plugin to the electrical outlet.
- Make sure you place the wifi router and Netgear extender n300 close to each other for a seamless setup.
- Make sure there is no electronic appliances place near to your extender and router. Because these devices can interrupt your signals.
- After finding a better place for your extender, you have to connect the extender with the available wifi network.
- Take your laptop or computer and open any of the web browsers you have installed.
- Type www mywifiext net into the address bar of your web browser.
- Provide the login credentials, and click on the continue button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to setup the extender and click on continue.
- Once the extender is setup successfully, you can now unplug your extender and place it where you want to be.
- Now you can connect your laptop or computer with your Netgear extender to enjoy its range and wireless coverage signals.
In case if you get any issue while setting up Netgear wifi extender n300, then feel free to contact our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.