When it comes to home safety, the best solutions are often the most convenient. Businesses will always be developing new features that add a lot of noise to their latest inventions, but a good security camera installation based on powerful core technology doesn't require any extra whistles or bells and whistles to get noticed.
Security camera installation with the help of local Camberwell electrician is a key component in a home security system and offers a variety of features. With so many choices, it can be difficult to find a security camera. This is what to look for in the best security cameras to keep your home and family safer.
• Smart Systems – With everyone connected to their phones these days, it makes sense to use a cell phone app to manage and control some new technology. The phone app will send you instant notifications when they see suspicious activity.
• Movement Detection – The movement detection surveillance camera can send you notifications when it detects or observes movement in its field of view. These notifications, in turn, can alert you of suspicious activity so you can monitor the situation.
• Resolution – The resolution of the security camera determines how clear the picture is from your camera. A clear image comes in handy when trying to identify objects or faces in a video from camera footage.
• Night Vision – The distance from which the camera can take photos in low light. This can have a big impact on effectiveness as any kind of criminal activity or theft usually takes place at night.
• Field of View – The field of view function tells you how far the camera can capture an angle. This is important because it will determine how many cameras you need and where to place them.