Learning how to become an Excel power user takes time and years of practice.Here are some approaches you can take to learn more quickly and be more productive. To learn more about Ms. Excel then click over here.
Image Source: Google
1) Use a template – A template is a great way to learn formulas and calculations and how it has developed. The risk here is that the templates are designed simple. A template must automate a lot of things and simple to update with 'designing out' the need for you to update or maintain it.
2) Buy Excel Books – There are some great books on the subject that you can work through at your own pace.
3) Join the Forum – There is a ton of information about how to do something to excel on the web. Type a search term in Google to get started.
4) Addressing the problem – This is one of the best ways to learn. Identify problems with data or something you do not know how to do and then go and research it. You may want to use a template to get you started. Perhaps there is something in your workplace that you could argue would benefit from being turned into a spreadsheet.
5) Being a Microsoft Excel Expert – There are plenty of books to help you prepare to become a recognized expert for this program and other MS programs. You have to really know what you do in Excel to pass the exam on this computer.
The good thing about it is that you need to learn a lot of tools that you will either never used or are afraid to use.