What is the best bed bug treatment? If you search the internet, you will find all kinds of answers to that question. You will find advice that is good and bad and some are just "out there". The purpose of this article is to provide some simple DIY techniques to help and treat this disgusting creature.
There are several things you can do yourself to really make a difference. There is definitely time to call in a professional manner as well. We will discuss each of the choices and talk about when you can do some things yourself and when call professionals. You can check various resources from the internet to find bed bugs symptoms.
Image Source – Google
Assuming you want to try a do-it-yourself approach, these 3 simple steps:
If you start with three steps and do it right, you can begin to make a difference in the problem immediately.
Let's start …
Inspection: In the pest control industry any professional will tell you that no matter what pest you're facing the first step is ALWAYS inspection.
Until you do a thorough inspection, you don't know exactly what you're up against. You don't know how bad it is or where the pests are living, breeding & hiding out.
This is especially true when dealing with bed bugs. You can read other articles for a full description of how to properly inspect, but here are the basics:
– Remove the bedspread, sheets, pillows, and pillowcases
– Look for any bed bugs signs while removing bedding
– Carefully inspect all seams of the mattress
– Remove "cheese cloth" cover of box springs and look under seams
– Inspect all cracks and crevices of bed frame & bed board
– Carefully examine every drawer and other parts of nightstands & furniture